SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
The USAID Collective Action to Reduce Gender-Based Violence (CARE-GBV) activity is seeking innovative concept note applications for small grants from new, local, and underutilized partners and organizations.
Grants can be used to build capacity to generate solutions that elevate the role of staff wellness and resiliency in promoting high-quality, sustainable gender-based violence prevention and response programming; fill global data gaps related to gender-based violence; and promote learning. Concept notes from organizations that are feminist and/or women, LBTQI+ or survivor-led will be considered favorably for funding.
Applications are due by 10:00 a.m. ET on March 17, 2021.
- CARE/GBV Call for Concept Notes (Updated 2/19/21)
- Eligible Countries (Updated 2/19/21)
- General Concept Paper Reference Guide
- Activity/Milestones Table Template
- Budget Template
- USAID Concept Note Application
- Responses to Questions on the Call for Concept Notes
- Responses to Questions Webinar Recording
- Responses to Questions Webinar Slides
Grants Manager: Mr. Rafael Serrano — Grants@makingcents.com
Twitter: @USAID CARE-GBV